Sunday, May 11, 2008

Imogen Heap

So now we're diverting away from the rock a little bit and getting into some techno singing fabulousness.  I present, the lovely Imogen Heap.

Okay, if you haven't caught on, I'm mostly into rock music.  But I can make an exception for really good artists. For example, Miss Heap.  Her eccentric songs and beautiful vocals make her an artist who pretty much anybody can enjoy.  Many of her songs have been used in films such as "Garden State", "The Holiday", "The Chronicles of Narnia", and on T.V. shows such as "The O.C.", and "So You Think You Can Dance?".  She was previously in a techno duo known as Frou Frou and released an album called Details before splitting.  Now, on her solo career, she has released Speak For Yourself and i Megaphone, which is an anagram of her name.  I suggest listening to her songs Let Go, Oh Me Oh My, Hide and Seek, and The Moment I Said It. 

Official Page                 Myspace                 Purevolume

Enjoy,
Becca

No comments: