Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pierce the Veil

I was going to start with some abstract artist, but since I primarily like rock music, I think I'll start with that, ergo:
Pierce the Veil

Not only are they a great band whose music gets your heart pumping and their lyrics have your emo side coming out of the closet, this post-hardcore band happens to contain very attractive band members. The California based band consists of Vic Fuentes on guitar and vocals along with his brother Mike on drums, Jaime Preciado on bass, and Tony Perry on guitar.  They will be on the Vans Warped Tour this Summer (unfortunately I will be out of town when they hit my city), and have toured with bands such as Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Mayday Parade, and From First to Last.

Check out their album, A Flair for the Dramatic.

PS On their Myspace they have a cover of Michael Jackson's Beat It. Check it out!

No comments: