Tuesday, April 15, 2008

This Blog

Since i've come to feel that as my music tastes are somewhat more than adequate, I decided I should share what I'm listening to. I know that at first nobody's going to read this, but maybe when it's discovered people will say, "Golly gee, she was into some sweet shit."  

The name Say No More comes from my belief that sometimes people just need to shut up and listen to what other people, and music, are saying.  I love music, I'm teaching myself to play drums.  

I mostly listen to rock, specifically emo and indie, but you will often find random songwriters on my itunes.  Along with sharing music I might rant and rave about something random, like my new fave drink or how much gas costs.

I hope thats a good summary of what this is about.

PS If you have a band I should check out/post on please tell me!

--Rebecca

No comments: